Part Qualified Management Accountant
**Part Qualified Management Accountant**
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working alongside a market leading Business based in Birmingham. Our client is currently recruiting for an Part Qualified Management Accountant.
This is a permanent opportunity paying circa £28,000 per annum + Study Support
The role will be responsible for providing finance support to the Project Delivery and Client Services teams within the orgonisation. These functions cover over 100 live IT related projects at any one time.
The role will be based 5 days a week in central Birmingham.
- Supporting the wider Finance team with the month end close and associated reporting, with a specific focus in the projects field
- Being solely responsible for reporting the in-month new wins and sales pipeline; and verifying their validity
- Assisting with monthly reforecasting activity and annual budgets
- Balance sheet reconciliations with specific emphasis on working capital management
- Cost centre management including variance analysis and appropriate revenue recognition
- Project invoicing and validation
- Aged debt management and reporting
- Support with ad hoc requests from Group
- Business Partnering with Project Managers to derive accurate project forecasts
- Part Qualified Management Accountant - CIMA/ACCA or related degree
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in using a range of SAP financial systems
- Project Accounting experience
- Strong finance and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to deal with a range of people across the organisation
- Proven ability to deliver to tight reporting deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Have a conscientious attitude towards the accuracy & timeliness of key responsibilities.
- Ability to be flexible, and to create the functionality to amend reporting at short notice to cater for the fast paced environment
- Able to use initiative (and advice of others) to identify new solutions
- Remain composed in a sometimes stressful environment when challenging deadlines are on the horizon.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively - both written and orally.
- A fast learner with the ability to drive efficiencies in processes where appropriate.
If this Part Qualified Management Accountant role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!