Temporary Accounts Assistants
We are currently looking to recruit a couple of experienced Accounts Assistants on a temporary basis for a busy but small transport company in Stourbridge.
The role will be based within an accounts office dealing with Sage Line 50 computer system.
General Accounts work will include but not be limited to:
- Handling supplier invoices on a daily basis, matching to delivery notes and purchase orders.
- Monitor and review outstanding invoices with prompt resolution of any queries.
- Ensuring all supplier invoices are filed accurately and timely.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Allocating and posting sales receipts and purchase payments.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Helping our within the wages department
- Reconcile Purchase and Sales ledger.
- Assist in the preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of VAT reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of credit card reconciliations.
- Maintaining spreadsheets.
- Ad Hoc duties as required.
- Answering the phones in the office
The right candidate must be able to operate Sage line 50 as limited training will be provided, Be experienced working within an accounts department, Have excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. These roles are on a temporary 4 week-3month contact with an immediate start.
Salary negotiable depending upon experience.