Credit Control Supervisor
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Control Supervisor to join the UK Head office of a leading global company. The Credit Control Supervisor will work as part of the Finance team, ensuring the AR team (3 staff) provide an excellent service to internal departments; that transactions are processed in a timely manner, credit control is managed and monitored closely, and managing customer payment issues, across all UK business units with the help of the sales ledger clerk.
Credit Control Supervisor Duties
- Full supervision of the AR roles and responsibilities, and participation in the day to day duties, to ensure delivery in the following
- Resolving any discrepancies with Customer Service and Technical departments.
- Receive all customer remittances, match to bank receipts and post daily cash allocations to customer accounts via Sage.
- Develop a good working relationship with customers by calling key accounts on a regular basis to ensure payment is received in accordance with terms. Maintain a log of any queries, involve other departments where appropriate, to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Attend regular review meetings with Financial Controller to discuss aged debt.
- Send out sales invoices and credit notes on a daily basis, maintain an up to date schedule of the distribution of invoices to internal accounts department.
- Send out monthly statements to customers, or client account managers. Maintain an up to date schedule of customers who receive a statement in an excel format.
- Ensure all credit notes / consolidated invoices in all legacy systems are handled efficiently, effectively and promptly.
- Gain approval and propose all write offs for customer account adjustments on AX.