Regional Sales Executive - Commercial Vehicles
An excellent opportunity to join one of the best known, commercial vehicle manufacturers, in a challenging, rewarding and fast paced role as a Regional Sales Executive. Perfect for an enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated individual.
As a Regional Sales Executive you will be responsible for securing new and used vehicle sales and managing key relationships with existing customers and business owners throughout the UK.
You will also be looking for new sales opportunities that fit with the strategic growth plan of the Company.
Skills and Qualifications required for the role:
- Experience from working within a direct sales role in a b2b environment- The ability to build a strong relationship with clients.
- Successful working history within commercial vehicle sales or commercial vehicle maintenance.
- Strong client handling and development skills including inter-personal sensitivity and the ability to influence decisions to close deals on the day.
- Ability to manage your own time and diary a must.
- Be administratively competent with a solid grasp of business.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and exceed given targets.
- A proven Track Record of exceeding targets and negotiating.
It is essential that you have experience in the commercial vehicle sector of sales
In return you will be offered a very competitive salary, OTE, a full time permanent position and the chance to contribute to the success of a fast growing, well established company.
To be considered apply below, alternatively email your CV or call 01905 731591 for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75105409