We're currently recruiting for an experienced Buyer, for our automotive client in Coventry.
The successful Buyer will have the following skills and experience:
* Educated to degree level
* Member of CIPS
* Buyer/Purchasing experience
* Sourcing skills (end to end)
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Ability to manage and execute projects
* Monday - Friday
* 40 hours per week
* Location: Coventry
* Salary £19 - £22 per hour (experience depending)
* Duration: Temporary Contract (6 Months +)
Main Responsibilities of the Buyer:
* Managing relationship with suppliers on and off site.
* Sourcing new product in line with cycle plan
* Controlling expenditure related to design, testing, goods and services.
* Annual cost improvement negotiations.
* Identifying emerging market sourcing opportunities in countries such as Brazil, Russia and China working with BRICE team
* Benchmarking of existing products
Primary Relationships & Interactions of the Buyer:
* Purchasing Manager and Buyer colleagues.
* Supply Base Externally
* PD or other functional budget holders
* STA (Supplier Technical Assistance)
* 28 Holidays per year
* Weekly Pay
* Pension Scheme
* Employed Status
* Discounted Holiday Club
* Personal Accident Insurance
* Mortgage references
* My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you have the relevant skill set and wish to apply for this role please follow the application process.