Purchase Ledger Clerk
A well-known and established business based in South Birmingham is currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their accounts payable team. A fun, friendly and supportive working environment, you will be working for a well-respected and experienced manager, processing a high volume of invoices within a sociable environment.
Ideally you will:
- Have extensive all round purchase ledger experience working across a multi-site ledger
- Be able to deal with a high volume of complex queries
- Have an outgoing and effective communication style that will enable you to interact positively with your team and senior management
- An understanding of CIS is ideal
In return you will:
- Be able to start immediately and receive in depth on the job training
- Have access to free secure parking
- Gain full study support towards your ACCA/CIMA should you choose to pursue this
- Be working within a brand new, state-of-the-art office which is close to local amenities and easily accessible by public transport
- Receive fantastic company benefits such as a generous pension scheme, an annual bonus scheme based on company performance and the option to take part in a share savings scheme
This role presents someone with the chance to continue to develop their skill set but also work with a team that takes pride in what it does and who gets satisfaction from doing a good job. If you have high standards then apply now!