Accounts Technician - successful, growing practice
This role would suit an experienced Accounts Technician who is AAT qualified and looking to join a busy professional company. Applicants should have proven experience of working in a practice and enjoy building and maintaining client relationships.
There is the opportunity to benefit from an attractive salary.Essential requirements: The successful Accounts Technician will have:
- AAT qualification (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of working in practice
- Proven track record of building and maintaining client relationships
- Previous experience of preparing accounts and tax computations
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- The ability to use own initiative and take responsibility
- Strong team working ethic.
The duties of the Accounts Technician are:
- To prepare accounts and tax computations for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Maintain client books and records
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide high quality client service by liaising with team members and colleagues.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75119728