Do you want to be part of telling our story? Willmott Dixon Construction are looking for a communications expert to join our Midlands team. As Communication Executive you will help drive forward the creation, co-ordination and delivery of external and and communications. Reporting to the Communications Manager the key responsibilities are:
- Using communications opportunities to build the reputation amongst our customers, by promoting successes and developing optimising channels and approaches to communicate our story.
- Being innovative in your approach to delivering communications initiatives for intranet, internet and social media channels.
- To assist the management of creation, production and delivery of all scheduled and ad hoc communications, including email communications, presentation collateral and corporate documents.
- Proactively partnering with our internal stakeholders to ensure all stories are engaging and told in line with our company values.
- Writing new and reviewing existing communications for consistency, clarity and excellence.
- Contributing to the development of the existing communication and engagement strategy.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- You must have experience in delivering communication campaigns for internal and external communications through a variety of different channels
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Interest in delivering people and construction stories
- Previous experience of using In Design
- Construction industry knowledge
- Innovative and creative
- Happy to challenge the status quo
- Strong at building relationships
- Good attention to detail
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace.
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. Our unique selling point is our people. We are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Above everything else you will be joining a values based business: our values are at the centre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent, coupled with the right culture and values, ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
Willmott Dixon has very recently been awarded 14th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 to work for and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development. We have also been recognised for outstanding investment in communities with a CommunityMark from Business in the Community.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package* including a company pension scheme, company car or car allowance, life assurance, discounted private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, employee trade discounts, and many more. We offer you a bright future, one where you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a fast moving, forward thinking company, who recognize and reward your achievements.
* Benefits may vary dependent upon the role and type of employment contract.