Are you looking for a new role for September? Do you have experience in working with Special Needs students? Do you have experience working with students on the Autistic EBD spectrum? Do you have transferable skills that could help children succeed in life? Do you hold QTS or UK equivalent?
Exciting opportunities have arisen to work in a special school based in Walsall. Not only is this a rewarding and fulfilling position but it helps you educate children that are struggling and need your help to realise their potential. Are you keen to make a difference?
If so, I would be keen to hear from you.
We are looking for someone
- Who is a qualified teacher or NQT
- With previous experience with students who have behaviour issues
- Who has a calm and understanding demeanour
- With experience working within a special needs settings or similar experience
- Who can make a real difference to students of all academic levels.
In return Randstad can offer
- Support throughout the role
- Competitive daily rates to match experience
- Opportunity to develop future career progression
- Free training courses
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers every time you recommend a friend
If you are excited to start a new role that can really make a difference then please send an up to date CV to or alternately please call me on for a more confidential in depth chat.
Randstad are starting interviews straight away so early applications are encouraged.