Key Account Manager/National Account Manager - Waste Management
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Location: Home based with national coverage
Salary: Attractive Salary & bonus scheme, car, laptop etc.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is the UK's market leader in the provision of outsourced waste management and recycling solutions into the Housebuilding & Construction sectors. The importance for their customers to be able to continually improve their environmental performance through reducing & recycling waste is continually growing and due to their ongoing success & growth they are looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team.
They have a new opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join the Social Housing team in a home based position with national coverage. This position will be responsible for seeking opportunities to develop new accounts and business opportunities, forging strong relationships with customers.
- To proactively source and develop new business opportunities
- Negotiate and secure contractual commitment from clients
- Develop business opportunities within customer portfolio, ensuring growth targets are achieved
- Create Key Account Plans for clients
- Create and develop scope of service provision for clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with key contacts within the industry
- Work closely with internal colleagues to ensure smooth service delivery
- Generate appropriate management reports
- Carry out site visits for relationship maintenance and production of proposals
- Management of aged debt of trading accounts with allocated credit controller
- Be prepared for travel and overnight stays as and when required
- Experience of waste/construction sector would be advantageous, other industries are considered
- Proven track record of developing existing accounts
- Influencing, negotiation and communication skills at all levels
- Ability to manage high volumes of work, short deadlines and travel
- Results oriented approach with a proactive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Customer focused while considering commercial aspects of the business
- Excellent business and financial acumen
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Development Manager, Senior BDM, Social Housing Sales, National Business Development Manager, Senior Account Manager, Key Accounts, Internal Sales Manager, Business Development, Senior Sales Executive, Commercial Sales, Key Sales, Regional Sales, Sales Professional, Senior Account Manager, Housebuild Sales Manager, Construction Sales may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75107671