Customer Service with Complaints
SF Group are looking to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator for a leading furniture retailer in Birmingham. This is a permanent position paying £16,500. There is parking with this role along with generous discounts.
The Customer Services department is the interface between external customers & internal departments. The objective of the role is to manage the life cycle of customer service files, ensuring all internal stakeholders are fully coordinated & customers are communicated with effectively & in a timely manner.
- Taking the initial service call from the customer
- Creating a service file & communicating to internal departments for further action
- Ensuring effective customer communication through the various stages of the service life cycle through to file closure
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure all actions have been carried out to agreed time scales
- Liaising with external stakeholders on behalf of the Store Managers
- Booking replacement parts/orders with the Buying departing & Distribution
- Producing weekly service reports for internal circulation
- Confident with calm personality
- Ability to work under pressure with speed & accuracy
- Ability to deal with a variety of situations
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT literate being proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Extremely well organised with sound planning skills
This role has core office hours of 9am to 5.30pm. You will receive 28 days holiday a year including bank holidays.