Graduate Recruitment Consultant
It’s your career, so make it count…
Come and work for one of the Top 100 business to work for in the UK as voted for by The Sunday Times! In addition to our Super-hub in Birmingham that boasts over 50 heads, we have offices across the East Midlands, the North West and Yorkshire.
Since establishment over 20 years ago, we have worked hard to create a successful, fun and rewarding environment through experienced and inspirational leadership. Whether you have limited experience in recruitment or sales. or you have recently graduated and are looking to build a successful career, we are always keen to hear from bright individuals looking for a big yet hugely rewarding challenge.
With SF Group you will receive a tailored training and development plan managed by your line manager, regional director and our talented learning and development director. You will benefit from all the skills you need to manage your own recruitment desk within a hard-working but fun team.
"Our commitment to your personal development does not end when you after the first month or year. You will have ongoing personal mentoring and one to one training to ensure your recruitment career continues to progress and your aspirations are fulfilled for the long-term.."
What does being a Recruitment Consultant involve?
- Understand and become an expert in your market
- Identify, source and meet candidates to understand their needs and suitability for clients
- Create and develop ongoing client relationships through warm and cold calling and meetings
- Manage your clients recruitment needs from inception to completion
- Update our database with your activities
- Exceed weekly KPI's
- Outstanding Tailored Training Academy - all you need to know about recruitment
- Practical and theoretical training from our Recruitment Guru
Essentials for the recruitment consultant role:
- A full UK Driving Licence
- The desire to make money and progress your career
- A competitive, resilient, fun and hard-working nature
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Energy, tenacity and passion
- Strong influencing ability and can provide outstanding service to clients and candidates
Rewards and Incentives:
- Excellent Basic & Uncapped Commission
- Continuous Development Plan tailored to suit you
- A lively and fun working environment
- Fully expensed socials both in the UK and abroad incl. Barcelona, Madrid, Marbella and many more
- High flyer and Michelin star lunch club rewards
- Market Leading Bonuses + Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Mobile Phone
- Champagne club for strong performance
- Charitable Giving Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and 1 additional day off on your birthday!
If you are looking for an exciting career, to determine your own progression and measure and create your own success then please apply ASAP with your CV today.
SF Group is proud to be an Ignata business, boasting delivery of double-digit growth every year since foundation in 2011. Ignata has successfully grown through the principles of professional, honest, and efficient recruitment.