Legal Assistant - Private Client
My client is recruiting an experience Legal Assistant to join their team. The role is to assist the partner in Wealth Management / private client. You must be able to attend an interview for this role.
This a brand new role in the business and will require a bright, articulate individual who can internal stakeholders to buy into their ability.
- Will drafting
- Probate/Estate administration
- Tax Advice
- Set up and administration of Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection/Deputyship
This role will be to assist fee earners in their day to day work by providing support and an efficient secretarial and administrative service within the High Net Worth Private client department:
- Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to Private Client matters.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
- Drafting of basic Wills, LPAs and Court of Protection applications.
- Completion of forms relating to tax i.e. Inheritance Tax.
- Production of attendance notes.
- Support fee earners in marketing activities.
- General team administration including photocopying, faxing, filing and scanning.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Handling telephone enquiries and directing accordingly.
- Arranging meeting room bookings/travel arrangements.
Desired skills and experience:
- Legal Assistant experience essential.
- Experience working within a private client team is essential.
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems.
- Experience of using case management system.
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.