Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum
About Our Client:
The Company has an aggressive expansion plan across Europe over the next few years. One of the main goals of the Company is to make money transfer safer and cheaper.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the company’s overall accounting and financial matters. You must establish company-wide objectives, policies, procedures, processes, programs, and practices to assure the company of a continuously sound financial accounting structure.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who is organised, punctual, extrovert team member with strong communication skills and will be reporting to the Managing Director and CEO.
Main tasks of the Finance Manager:
- Prepare and implement financial planning across the whole organisation
- Controlling cash flow
- Supporting the company accounting and financial functions
- Overseeing budgeting and expenses control
- Maintenance of financial relationships
- Maintain capital adequacy and safeguarding funds
- Establish and execute programs for the provision of capital required by the company, including negotiating the procurement of debt and equity capital and maintaining the required financial arrangements
- Coordinate long term and short term financial plans for the company
- Responsible for the financial aspects of all company transactions including contracts, and leases
- Provides insurance coverage, as required, ensures the maintenance of appropriate financial records, prepares required financial reports, insures audits are completed in time and statutory book closing occur
- Ensuring company compliance with financial regulations and standards
Requirements of the Finance Manager:
- Certified accountant or Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting or MBA
- 8-10 years of management experience
- Willingness to travel
- Accounting knowledge
- Industry expertise
Benefits of becoming the Finance Manager include:
- Yearly leave is 28 days for a full, complete year inclusive of the bank holidays
- There is a benefit of a profit related bonus (eligible for employees who have worked over 6 months)
Our client are looking to interview ASAP;
If you meet the requirements above for the Finance Manager role please apply today!