Our client who are a well established Firm of Chartered Accountants in Coventry are recruiting for a Senior Accountant. As the Senior Accountant duties will include:
• preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts for clients
• preparation and submission of Vat returns, dealing directly with queries arising from those and other ad-hoc duties given to them
• develop day-to-day client relationships in connection with those roles
• must be able to communicate regularly, clearly and efficiently with the rest of the team and other departments as well as clients, thinking on their feet at times in a pressurised atmosphere
• reviewing the work the Semi-Senior.
The Senior Accountant will ideally be ACCA/ACA qualified with a minimum of 2 years PQE in a Firm of Chartered Accountants.