English Teacher - September Start
English Teacher/NQT's Welcome
Required from September 2017
A school based in Birmingham is currently looking for an outstanding English Teacher to join their team. The school has been open for less than 5 years and will grow to have 800 pupils. As a new school, there mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners and also help develop teachers which will allow them to progress within their career.
- NQT's Welcome
- be able to deliver English to GCSE and A level
- be an 'outstanding' and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners
- be prepared to deliver after school intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
You will find a school that:
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
If you would like more information regarding the positions I am currently working on then please do not hesitate to contact myself for more information.
Nonstop Educationis a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service. With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.