Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Infrastructure Manager to join their team based in Hereford. You will be on a full time permanent basis and receive a competitive salary of £40,000 - £55,000 per annum.
Our client are now recruiting for an Infrastructure Manager to join the IT Operations department, based in their Hereford Office. In this role, you will lead and manage the team that deliver and maintain the IT Infrastructure for internal and external customers; covering networks, systems, storage, connectivity, telecoms, third party management, monitoring, capacity planning, technical project releases and BAU.
What you will be doing as their Infrastructure Manager
- Leading the IT infrastructure based change management and risk management efforts
- Coaching, developing and managing a team to provide a world class customer service
- Taking accountability for the resolution of issues and use of escalation routes when appropriate using an ITIL based framework
- Taking responsibility for the team spend and resource allocations, providing a continual and consistent service
- Provide leadership in delivering the IT strategy and road map including researching and proposing new solutions
What are they looking for in their Infrastructure Manager
- Demonstrable experience of leading, managing and coaching a high performing technical team
- A high level technical background
- A proven ability to work and make decisions when under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A positive and focused individual with exceptional planning and organisational skills
- Proven ability to solve problems and provide solutions or workarounds
Microsoft infrastructure certification, CISCO network and ITIL service desk certifications are desirable but not essential.
Benefits of working for them
In return, our client offer a competitive salary, a range of additional benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays every year. Roles in their Hereford Head Office, where this is based, benefit from two on-site subsidised restaurants and free parking, as well as access to their subsidised gym with personal trainer.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Infrastructure Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!
All roles with our client are subject to a successful DBS (formerly CRB) and Credit Check.