Design Manager - Design & Build / Construction
Vacancy: Design Manager - Construction / Design & Build
Opportunity for a Design Manager to join the Midlands region project team of this International Construction Company, where projects range from £250K - £25M
With fantastic recent project wins and exciting tenders in the pipeline this is the right time to join this company as they embark on the next stage of the business growth strategy.
Working across multiple projects within the Midlands you will be involved with managing and co-ordinate the design and build requirements and process on site
* Selection of design team and design sub-contractors
* Agree programmes of work with the design team, holding regular design meetings and technical workshops
* Ensure the design meets all aspects of H&S, Environmental and Quality standards
* Site inspections
* Liaise with M&E co-ordinators
* Monitor procurement schedules
* Deliver your portfolio of projects
You will have a Construction related Degree and experience within Design Management in a Design & Build / Construction company. The role will be predominantly site based, hence you can live anywhere within the Midlands.
Interviews to commence ASAP !
Midlands region - Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Dudley, Stoke - on - Trent, Walsall, Wolverhampton
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75107557