Assistant to PA - Solihull
Our client based in Birmingham are looking to recruit an Assistant to PA to work within the busy offices based near Solihull. Working in a lovely, warm and friendly team environment you will be providing essential support to the PA and wider office. This busy and varied role will entail:
Answer incoming telephone calls and deal with messages in an efficient and professional manner
- Manage the meeting room calendar scheduling meetings, organising lunch and refreshments and clearing rooms after use
- Manage incoming and outgoing post on a daily basis, arranging couriers and taking post to the post box/office (as required)
- Maintain adequate stock levels of stationery, print supplies, refreshments, cleaning materials and other consumables.
- Scanning and photocopying documents as required
- Format, quality check and print technical documents and reports in accordance with corporate styles
- Transcribe minutes from audio
- Add/amend records on the contact database, researching information as required
- Checking monthly expense claims
- Booking travel and accommodation for staff as required
- Organise and maintain effective filing/storage/retrieval systems in accordance with company procedures
Applicants must have previous office based experience, strong IT and a good level of education.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer