- Bromsgrove, Birmingham
- Permanent, full-time
Following internal expansion, my client, a leading professional financial services organisation based in Bromsgrove is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Legal team in on a permanent basis.
As a Legal Secretary my client is looking someone to provide timely and efficient administration support to two solicitors within the business.
Key Task and Duties:
File opening (allocating number in FILOS (legal CMS) and inputting the data, opening the physical file and send out the initial paperwork to client)
- Record keeping (management information and general file data)
- Typing (as required ad hoc letters or standard letters)
- Telephone message taking (ad hoc)
- Diary management (booking appointments and arranging rooms etc)
- Raising invoices (allocating invoice number on FILOS, typing the information and raising the physical invoice and sending to client)
- Organisation generally (obtaining ID, dealing with incoming post, filing, stationery requirements, general admin)
- File closing and archiving
- Working within the framework of the Solicitors Code of Conduct
Experience & Skills:
- Proven experience as a Legal Secretary
- Understanding of Legal Terminology
- Excellent typing and computer skills
35 hour working week
Your next step is easy if you are seeking a busy and challenging role within a busy, fun and friendly environment then send your CV now for immediate short-listing you will be contacted within 24 hours for an informal chat.