BIM Manager / BIM Coordinator – Construction - Building – West Mids
My client is looking to recruit a BIM Manager / BIM Coordinator to provide a technical link between their Design Consultants, Bidding teams and Project teams to ensure a consistent approach to implementation and development of Building Information Modelling within the Business.
To be considered for this BIM Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of Building Sector.
- Ideally previous employment as a BIM Manager, BIM Coordinator, Design Co-ordinator, D&B Coordinator, D&B Manager, Design Manager, Engineer, Technician or Architect.
- Previous experience in building sector projects such as Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Apartment Blocks, Student Accommodation, Hotels, Social Housing, Extra Care Housing, MOJ, Industrial, Education or Healthcare.
-Experience and knowledge in Building Information Modelling, preferably integration of it into a business or project.
-Have an understanding of Autodesk Autocad, Autodesk Revit and Navisworks.
- High level of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
-Represent the company on the BIM Super User forums alongside representatives from the other Regional Businesses and ensure that best practice is shared.
-Perform the following responsibilities as part of the project BIM Management.
-Liaise with Consultants and Suppliers to ascertain their BIM capability.
-Provide a technical link between the Design Consultants, Project teams, Suppliers and Process and Engineering.
-Identify and ensure that the appropriate hardware and software is allocated and that its operation is embedded within the organisations culture.
-Advise others on the use of the system.
-Manage Project launch meetings and set up team processes via an implementation plan.
-Monitor and regularly report against progress, status and quality of model development.
My client is a national Building contractor with a busy workload.
This employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of a BIM Manager / BIM Coordinator responsible for their West Midlands region.
The successful BIM Co-ordinator will receive:
*£35,000 - £50,000 (Dependant on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75111631