Junior Category Manager
Junior Category Manager - Lichfield - circa £30,000
About the Company
Since 1999 they have been working hard to gain success and are now one of the UK's leading producers and distributors of pre-packed ready to eat salads and vegetables.
Main Responsibilities of the Junior Category Manager:
- Prepare category and market reports
- Develop and communicate category insights to challenge account performance
- Build effective customer relationships which promote the Company as thought leaders in prepared produce
- Manage data quality
- Complete regular audits of the market
- Review NPD launches
The Junior Category Manager will ideally have:
- Proven category management experience and a clear understanding of the major grocery multiple accounts in UK
- An adaptable presentation style that reveals engaging ideas and recommendations with authority.
- High competency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of the data interrogation software from both Nielsen and Kantar
- Familiarity with Dunnhumby or I2C loyalty card data
- Experience of using qualitative research to develop shopper insights
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to join the team and you have the skills required then please apply today by submitting your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75107951