Paid Media Manager
Looking for an in-house Paid Media role that you can shape and make your own? Got an analytical and data loving head on your shoulders? Then please read on to find out more about this new Paid Media Manager role.
Our client is a well-known brand specialising in distribution, which might not sound all that 'exciting' initially, but for the right candidate there are endless opportunities within their well-established organisation!
Based close to Leamington and Coventry, this role sits within a 'tight-knit' Marketing team, headed up by a fun and motivating E-commerce Manager who strives to offer personal development and plenty of opportunities to learn for the right candidate. The Paid Media Manager position is a great opportunity for someone who wants to shape and mould their career in Paid Media whilst continuing to grow and develop their overall SEM skills.
The Paid Media Manager is a pivotal role and sits within a digital team of 4, including the E-commerce Manager who is keen to let this person shape the role to be whatever they want it to.
- You will have hands-on experience of setting up and running paid campaigns - this role will see you managing budgets of £60k/month in order to drive customer acquisition
- You'll manage external agencies to ensure you're getting the very most out of them and that all opportunities for ROI are maximised
- You will look after all Paid Media activity PPC, Display, Affiliates and Paid Social, as well as overseeing the SEO strategy which is currently outsourced to an external agency
- Plus, you'll get involved with helping to create a personalised experience for web users via the use of Monetate. If you've used it already, you'll need an interest in learning something new!
- You'll also take responsibility for digging deep in to data sources and reporting on relevant data, so an analytical brain and the ability to use Excel, Google Analytics and other data sources to a high standard will be critical. You should have a good understanding of CRO too and will help the digital team in increasing their overall online conversion
- What's more, there will be opportunities to travel to London and Brighton on agency visits as well as the chance to go on relevant training where required
This really is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for autonomy and the ability to shape and mould their own role. You'll ideally have at least 3 years' experience in a Paid Media environment and will be confident managing healthy budgets and setting up campaigns designed to maximise customer acquisition and retention.
This small digital team sits within a much larger organisation and needs people with a real 'can-do' attitude who are keen to get stuck in and make a real difference.
If you have a bit of a creative flair to help with the creation of well optimised web copy then that's a huge bonus too (although not essential). So, if all of this sounds like the role you've been looking for, please send us your CV today or call in to discuss it further!