HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Salary: up to £37,000
Our client is looking for a new addition to their HR team, based at their Head Office in Birmingham. You will partner with key stakeholders and leaders to deliver a HR service aligned with the needs and priorities of the organisation. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3 years experience within previous HR positions, be used to dealing with complex ER issues and problem solving abilities.
You will translate business requirements into effective HR practice and provide support to line managers including; employee relations, recruitment, selection, performance management. You will support the Head of HR with the implementation and delivery of HR initiatives and act as an ambassador.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as first point of contact for ER issues arising at any level
• Support, develop and coach Line Managers to manage ER issues adhering to Company policy and best practice, ideally resolving issues informally where possible
• Provide advice on Occupational Health issues and seek specialist advice as appropriate
• Assist managers with tailored performance management strategies
• Liaise with Line Manager for Recruitment needs and obtain executive approval
• Identify potential resourcing solutions
• Manage PSL
• Provide support in interviews/assessment centres etc
• Produce and distribute welcome packs
• Organise and facilitate Induction
• Support Head of HR with implementation and delivery of HR projects or initiatives
• Support Line Managers with salary review process and manage accordingly
• Conduct Pre-Employment Screening as per lender requirements and provide data quarterly
• Facilitate the monthly payroll and pension processes
• Maintain employee records both electronically and manually
• Promote the use of HR systems, policies and processes, challenging appropriately as necessary
• Update company policies according to current legislation
If you have experience in the above duties and would like to find out more about this Fantastic opportunity with a company which prides itself in being a Great place to work then please apply now. Wheatcroft Sims operates as an Employment Agency.