FP&A Business Partner
Churchill Howard are partnering with one of the Midlands’ most respected organisations to recruit a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. This is a key leadership role within the organisation so will suit a sharp, motivated individual with the drive to progress their career within a large listed business. With succession planning in mind, a strong technical background combined with commercial acumen and the ability to influence senior level stakeholders is essential.
• Support key Board level stakeholders with documentary analysis to aid decision-making
• Develop budgeting and forecasting process across the geography
• Responsible for the production of board reporting packs
• Manage the reporting and planning process to ensure timely delivery of time sensitive reporting
• Strive for constant and progressive improvements in process and delivery
• Qualified Accountant ACA, CIMA, ACCA
• Relevant financial planning, budgeting and forecasting experience
• Strong executive level stakeholder management skill set
• Drive, motivation and results focused mindset
You’ll have industry experience and likely have qualified in Big 4 / Top 6 environment, or have qualified during a progressive career within a large organisation.
In return, you’ll be rewarded with a generous remuneration package, bonus and benefits package. You’ll also be supported to develop your career and thrive within an organisation with a reputation for retaining its staff.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75081214