SF Group are currently recruiting a Management Accountant on behalf of a market-leading service sector company based in Warwick. As an opportunity to join a large business and help continue its commercial success, this role is highly diversified and alongside assisting with the month end process, responsibilities will also include various reporting and commercially-geared duties, as well as involvement at the transactional level.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified and you will be ambitious and hard working, and have existing experience assisting with the month end process.
Other duties include:
- General ledger and project accounting reporting
- Update overhead finance packs
- Analysis and recharge of other costs of good sold
- Support of the month end process
- Orders, sales and margin reporting
- Produce working capital by project analysis
- Run Inventory reports and review
- Produce details of employee expenses
- Update the forecast packs and reports
- Produce invoice detail report
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Update operations pack
This Management Accountant role sits within a tight-knit management accounting team, and so a good sense of humour and willingness to contribute at all levels is required. The company is a sought after employer offering fantastic benefits, including 33 days holiday annually and a very competitive pension scheme. This role is offering genuinely good progression so please apply for this exciting vacancy today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75099049