SF Group are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to work for one of our clients within the IT industry. The ideal candidate will be assisting the Marketing Manager with the entire marketing mix, converting customers into new leads and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate with at least 6-12 months experience in Marketing.
- Assisting with the creation of marketing content including brochures, leaflets.
- Building and managing content that will aim to attract a qualified audience to their owned properties (including whitepapers, reports, eBooks, webinars, infographics and blog posts)
- Monitoring and engaging in relevant social discussions regarding the Company
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages and lead generation content
- Assisting with the set-up of events from creation to delivery
- Measure, track and analyse all initiatives and report on ROI
- Optimize the marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through content, social channels and emails
- Create email campaigns
What is my client looking for?
- Strong communication skills
- Possess creativity and innovation
- Willing to learn
What’s on offer?
You will be joining a fun, growing team. Salary on offer of £18,000 - £22,000 + Bonus, company days, personal and professional development
Contact: Shanice Morgan @ SF Group
NOTE: Due to the anticipated level of response if you have not had a response within 72 hours, please note your application has been unsuccessful.