My aerospace client is currently looking for two Quality Engineers to work on a 6-month contract basis at their facility near Telford.
Rates are negotiable on an hourly basis.
Each Quality Engineer will need to have experience of:
- AS9102 Rev B
- Heat Treatment, Welding, SPF
- Nickel/Chrome/Cobalt Alloy Manufacturing
- NCR, Root Cause Analysis, Corrective Actions
- 8D, Fishbone, 5 Whys, Process Mapping
It would be desirable for each Quality Engineer to have:
- Six Sigma Green-belt/Black-belt
- Knowledge of Visual Fai
- Knowledge of SABRe
If you are interested in this position please respond ASAP or call Huw Sensier on .