Senior BOM Analyst
Our Tier 1 automotive supplier based in Coventry are looking for a Senior BOM Analyst.
The successful candidate will coordinate the maintenance of all part number/part revision releases (relevant to allocated programs), key data tables and associated data element assignments, as appropriate, in PLM system and Part Management Application (SQL database or Excel application) whilst crucially supporting program, launch, commercial and change management functions as necessary throughout the product lifecycle.
Key skills and Qualification:
Maintain every part revision in the engineering BOM module for the full program lifecycle including:
- Entering and maintaining all necessary parameters by part revision
- Maintaining accurate part revision assignment to all necessary data elements such as program, model year, build phases, colours, complex commodities, coding features etc
Accurately maintain the master colour, commodity/sub-commodity, complex commodity and coding / attribute modules within the PMA Database Application.
Import all customer part number / revision change data files (Support Plans) into the SQL Database via the tools provided and make any manual entries as necessary to ensure data integrity
- Good working knowledge of Excel and using Databases
- Handling, manipulating, interrogating, analyzing and reporting complex data using Excel or databases
- Managing multiple data packages simultaneously
- Data entry of substantial data packages
- Dealing with external companies / expediting external activities to meet project timescales
- Managing programs of work
- Working to clearly defined timescales / delivering to project gateways
- Working with complex product structures in an engineering environment and determining valid build configurations for end products
- Related Engineering qualification to HNC standard or equivalent
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now!