Junior Resource Coordinator
Convergence Group has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Resource Coordinator to join their team based in Solihull. You will be on a full time permanent basis and the ideal Junior Resource Coordinator will receive a competitive salary of £15,000-£20,000 per annum.
We are a leading supplier of data and connectivity network services and have an enviable reputation for innovation and customer service. We’re a people centric business with a clear growth vision and our mission is clear; it’s all about taking what is already a successful and profitable business, led by a dynamic and challenging CEO, to the next level.
Accountabilities of our Junior Resource Coordinator
- Day to day management of all stock at all locations within the group. This includes maintenance spares inventory, product for installation and returned equipment.
- Perform regular audits to ensure that stock holding records are accurate and traceability of stock used
- Build relationships with Third Party couriers and take responsibility for all incoming and outgoing shipments
- Ensure spares levels are replenished in a timely fashion to ensure availability for future faults. This will include both vendor RMA process and 3rd party repairers/suppliers if appropriate
- Advise on low stock levels of commonly used equipment for both faults and installs and recommend levels as appropriate
- Assist in the analysis of spares requirements for new and existing contracts as required
- Pro-actively identify surplus spares and manage the disposal of inventory that is either surplus or beyond economical repair in an environmentally acceptable fashion
- Proactively manage the available storage space is utilized effectively and kept presentable
- Escalate issues to Resource Manager or National Filed Services Manager as appropriate
- Work closely with the Resource Management team to ensure all logistical requests are processed in a timely fashion
Skills required to become our Junior Resource Coordinator
- Familiarity with MS Office applications is mandatory and the Salesforce. com would be beneficial but no required as training will be provided.
- Ensuring internal process and procedures are adhered to as well as customer specification and commercial frameworks.
- Physical and digital security policies and procedures in line with a team that is on-site in customer environments.
- Understanding of external process and procedure frameworks with exposure to ISO 27001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 would be beneficial but training will be provided.
- Fundamentally understand the relationship between the internal teams and customers that the function support and the external relationship with our partners and customers that consume our products and services.
- The role holder will work closely with the operations, delivery and Infrastructure teams to provide a fantastic delivery service that underpins the portfolio.
- Confident and honest – straight talking please!
- Resilient and enjoys working in a challenging & fast moving environment
- Willing to contribute, advise and challenge the status quo as appropriate
- Ability to influence peers and make a positive impact
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Junior Resource Coordinator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be required to undergo Baseline Personnel Security Vetting Standard (BPSS) and may be required to undergo Security Clearance (SC).