Apprenticeship Training Assessor - Birmingham
We are working with a National Training provider who are looking for a team of assessors in Birmingham to support, advice and guide learners through their apprenticeship training and assessment.
You will have previous working experience within a Management or Team Leading role and have the ability to deliver various subject areas including; Customer Service, Business Admin, Facilities, Team Leading and Management.
Successful candidates must have:
- Assessor award TAQA, A1, D32/33 (or equivalent)
- Teaching Qualification PTLLS (or equivalent)
- Level 3 Qualification in Team Leading or Management (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of assessing vocational qualifications within a workplace environment
- Previous experience in teaching and delivering Functional Skills in English, Math’s and ICT
For further details please call Karen or email your CV.