Working with an expanding, Chartered IFA practice in Solihull supporting 6 Advisers.
The ideal candidate will be Diploma qualified or working towards, with experience in the IFA market, can work in a team or individually, is self-motivated and wants to produce excellence at all times.
The job entails:
- Managing the private client proposition
- Working with Advisers and clients to deliver the proposition
- Working closely with the MD to develop the proposition
- Managing one other member of staff in helping deliver the proposition
- Writing reports, suitability reports and reviews of clients investments
- Researching the market for better investments or propositions
- Training other staff on the proposition over time
- Being a member of various committees in the company
This is one of the most important propositions we have launched as it will be dealing with most of our top clients.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.