PLM Teamcenter Specialist
PLM Teamcenter Specialist - Derby
We have a requirement for a PLM Teamcenter Specialist initially for a 12 month contract, for a leader in engineering services and solutions who partner with the most trusted names in Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defence to be based in their facilities in Derby.
Role and Resposibilities:
The PLM Teamcenter Specialist will where directed ensure that the technical direction and content of the assigned project is fit for purpose to meet the business requirements and will:
- Provide technical input to Digital Product Definition (DPD) Engineering Solution and DPD Operations projects, to deliver the requirements as defined in the Project BRC.
- Working with third party suppliers, create technical scenarios to validate the solutions against the Project BRC.
- Test solutions in the appropriate application(s) as delivered by the third party suppliers.
Utilise the ALM application for all test & defect management.
- Identify, where required, technical resources necessary to achieve a successful project deliverable, to the Solution Lead.
- Escalate technical issues for resolution to the Solution Lead and/or DPD Project Manager(s).
Identification and update/generate the project specific customer documentation (e.g. Test Script(s), Solution Document(s), Functional Requirements Specification(s))
- Act as resolver group technical expert as required in the support process providing technical support for end user as well as the DPD GSM supply chain.
- Manage key DPD Operations support tasks such as health monitoring, license management, PLM admin changes.
- Manage and technically guide PLM Super and Key User to ensure their knowledge is up to date and the information flow between capability development, support specialists and end user is intact.
Professional experience and/or qualifications:
- Experience of being a Teamcenter Solution Architect
- Writing technical documentation
- Business process understanding
- Ability to recognise and articulate the technical dependencies within the capability, and across projects
- Technical knowledge of the PLM toolset, specifically Teamcenter
- Technical knowledge of the legacy PLM toolset
- Understanding of data management principles
- Understanding of the DPD support processes
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on
DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of work candidates should be UK citizen/ EU Citizen/ Valid work permit holder.