A leading manufacturer based near Stoke on Trent is looking to add to its flourishing engineering team. A motivated Maintenance Engineer is required, with a rewarding salary of £33,000 - £36,000 benefits.
The successful candidate will be part of a Site Engineering Team that manufactures quality produce. Working with a team of engineers tasked with providing engineering, maintenance and improvement activities in a busy environment.
Days based role
37.5 hours per week
We are interested to hear from you if you have:
- A strong Electrical and Mechanical Engineering background
- Wiring Regulations
- We’re not necessarily looking for a PLC programmer but for somebody who is able to interpret ladder code using manufacturers software.
- A recognised electrical / mechanical apprenticeship.
- Experience within a food / FMCG / Manufacturing environment.
- A calm and logical approach under pressure.
- You will need to have a keen eye for detail and be competent to interrogate and fault find around highly sophisticated control systems involving safety plc’s, AC/DC drives, HMI/SCADA, communication networking.
- The ability to diagnose and fault find on a range of equipment.
We are looking for a highly motivated, well organised engineer with excellent communication and team working skills and a flexible approach to work. With previous experience within a similar role/environment, you will demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of routine and preventative maintenance.
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary. Working for a very successful award winning manufacturer.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited are a specialist food industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.