E-commerce Manager - AT3471
Are you an E-commerce Manager looking for an amazing new opportunity? I am aware at how incredibly cliche this sounds but humor me here, my client is offering and incredible role with a start-up e-commerce company who offer flexible working and will really reward you if you are prepared to stick and grow with this start up as the E-commerce Manager.
My client is a brand new player to the on-line furniture retail industry, they specialise in offering customers high end furniture at affordable prices. As a new player they are looking to recruit someone as their E-commerce Manager who wants to be a part of something big, can be open minded to start ups and see the vision of how succsessful they are going to be in the future.
In return for your loyalty and hard work you will be rewarded with flexible working, watching the company grow knowing that you played a massive part in their success. As they grow you will take on more responsibility leading to growing a team of your own to help run the website as it continues through its start-up journey.
Role and Responsibilities:
What would I be expected to do as the E-Commerce Manager?
• Gain a clear understanding of my clients market and associated companies and working to achieve the group company objectives.
• Manage relationships with external PPC and SEO agencies as well as internal staff who contribute to the website.
• Upload and create content for products going on third party selling sites such as Amazon and Ebay.
• To ensure all order related issues are resolved within a timely manner and executed taking into consideration all aspects of customer and company relationship whilst still maintaining a balance to ensure maximum profits.
• Create KPI reports to monitor website activity.
• Ordering in stock from Suppliers ensuring efficient turnaround and correct costing and quality control when they have been delivered to the warehouse.
• Keeping an up-to-date stock control on a weekly basis.
• Researching the market on the latest trends in the furniture industry and opening trade. accounts with suppliers if necessary.
• Enhancing operational procedures constantly and implementing working procedures.
• Accounting for Incoming and Outgoing cash handovers from sales or purchases.
• Ensuring that warehouse operations are running adequately with guidance in relation to incoming, outgoing or held stock/orders.
• Ensuring availability of stock on all channels and driving sales
Experience and Skills:
What experience should you be expected to have as the E-commerce Manager?
• Ideal candidates should have work experience at supervisory level in a fast paced, consumer led environment (e.g. an online retail outlet).
• Ideal candidates should have a 'can do’ approach to work, excellent communication and people management skills.
• Experience on working with the back end systems of dynamic websites such as Magento or Wordpress would be advantageous, as well as exposure to SEO matrix, Google Ad-Words and Social Media management.
• This is a perfect opportunity for anyone looking to break into the exciting world of e-commerce.
If you are looking for a corprate giant then this is not the job for you. If you are ambitious, want to work hard for huge rewards and have real passion about what you belive in then apply now because this is such an amazing oppertunity.