Electrical/Building Services Enginner
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an Electrical/Building Services Engineer for a leading and very reputable company in Hereford
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established company who are specialists in their field.
As a Electrical/Building Services Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring the cost-effective, environmentally sound and sustainable design and maintenance of engineering services in buildings.
The areas of responsibility includes all equipment and material involves with heating, lighting, ventilation, air-conditioning, automatic controls, water supply, sanitation, public health, fire protection, safety systems, renewable technologies and acoustics.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Preparing detailed diagrams, plans, drawings, specifications and tender documentation.
- Use of Amtech power suite cable calculation software.
- Using Auto-cad software and other resources to design the systems required for the project.
- Maintain knowledge on; products, procedures and policies so as that an accurate and high level of service can be provided to customers
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building services systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
- Due diligence surveys
- Specifying renewable energy systems as appropriate
- Preparing project specifications
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements.
Person specification: -
- Detailed knowledge of Electrical systems and basic mechanical services
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Good level of IT literacy
- Fully conversant with Amtech power suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding in the use of REVIT simulation software
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience of training junior staff/mentoring
This is a full time permanent position working mon - Friday 9am - 5pm with a salary of £35,000+ excellent career progression + benefits
To apply for the position of Electrical/Building Services Engineer, then please forward your CV to Fraser at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design