Quality Technician/Lab Technician
Quality Technician / Lab Technician
Location: Evesham, Worcestershire
Salary: Dependent on experience
AM2PM Recruitment Solutions Ltd are currently recruiting for a Quality Technician on behalf of our client based in Evesham.
You shall be working in the quality and technical department and to ensure quality is promoted both internally and externally and that standards and customer requirements are met in the workplace.
· Real time quality testing requirements.
· QC of production orders.
· Completion of internal reject notifications - Communication to customer services
· Positive Release & Customer Outturn samples
· Releasing of cured materials and supporting production plan
· Overseeing and supporting print, lamination start-up procedures on critical designs
· OE walks to ensure robust procedures are in place
· Support tool for BST system
· Support Operations / Team Leaders
· Help identify and implement initiatives to reduce waste
· Communicate details of complaints to operating teams, corrective actions and that corrective actions are implemented and maintained
· Management of retained samples and collation for non-conformances
· Responsibility for the calibration of quality testing equipment
· Assist with general quality & technical related enquires
· Manufacturing background preferred, ideally knowledge of the printing, lamination and slitting processes
· Ability to investigate, identify root causes and implement corrective actions
· Experience of root cause analysis / quality tools and techniques
· Competent in QC sample analysis and laboratory testing
· Able to work on their own initiative and within a team environment
· Excellent communication skills
You shall be required to do rotating shifts. The salary bracket on this positon is £22k-£24k
How to apply:
If you feel that you have all the experience and skills for this position, then please Apply or send your most recent CV to Sam Kerby @ AM2PM