Operations Support Administrator
An exciting career opportunity has arisen with our client for an Operations Support Administrator to join their Customer Services Team in Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove.
This position would suit a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual whohas awillingness to learn about the medical equipment industry. Exceptional customer service and strong communication skills are essential for this position as well as the ability to work within a team.
About the company:
The company is a thriving business that providesexceptionalservice to our customersthat operate within the healthcare sector. Our clientstrives to maintain the highest standards throughout; ensuring customers receive outstanding medical equipment repair and maintenance.
The company works in partnership with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), offering a bespoke service that adapts to each customers’needs and requirements.
- Planning & Booking of work for Field Service Engineers and Workshop
- Daily Liaison with Field Service Engineers, Warehouse, Workshop & Senior Management Team
- Dealing with Customer Queries over the Telephone and Email
- Reception and Hospitality
- Arranging Travel and Accommodation
- Preparation of quotations
- Creation of Statistical Reports
- Document Control
- General Administration and maintaining databases
- Data Entry and Scanning
- Taking Notes and Minutes where required
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working in a Service related Business. Ideally experience within a Field Service Engineer operation.
- PC literate with good working skills with Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Location: Stoke Prior near Bromsgrove.
Salary: Competitive and dependant on experience
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for as their next Operation Support Administrator, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!