SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a level 3 Teaching Assistant or similar qualification? Do you have experience working with students with a range of special needs? Do you have transferable skills that could improve a young student's life? Are you in or have easy access to Walsall? Would you like to work in a challenging but rewarding environment?
We are looking for strong and patient teaching assistants to work along side us with a fantastic and supportive school within the Walsall area.
The position would involve working with a variety of pupils ranging from ages 4 - 19 in a very supportive and diverse environment. The school caters for students with disabilities ranging from mild to severe.
Most recent OFSTED report has rated the school as Good in all areas and has a very supportive staff network. The school successfully promotes the value of social skills and caring for others and, consequently, good relationships.
We are looking for …
- A Teaching Assistant with a level 3 qualification
- A person who has experience working and supporting children with Mild to Severe disabilities
- Someone who is organised and a good communicator
- Someone who is friendly, hardworking, motivated and resilient
- A person who has a calm and engaging demeanour
In return Randstad can offer …
- Support throughout the role
- Free training courses like Team Teach
- Competitive daily rates to match experience
- Opportunity for position to go from temporary to permanent
- Refer a friend scheme.. Get £300 of Love To Shop vouchers for every teacher you recommend with no cap on recommendations.
If you are excited to begin a new chapter within your Teaching Assistant career or just looking for a new challenge then please send your CV to or call me on for a more confidential chat.
Randstad are starting interviews straight away so early applications are advised.