Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Salary: Up to £25,000pa DOE
Our client is an innovative, forward-thinking company based in Rugby. They specialise in the design and manufacturing of workshop equipment. Due to continued investment they are now looking to acquire the services of a loyal and dedicated Aftersales Engineer to work in their team. This is a brilliant opportunity, with genuine career progression.
- Repair of products that are under warranty
- Quotation and repair of customer's machines outside of warranty
- Liaising with customers when undertaking the fault finding process
- Maintaining the stock levels of spare parts
- Carry out the administration involved in the after-sales process
- Occasional field based visits to repair
- Providing technical advice to customers
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Formal electronics qualification
- Previous practical experience but with a strong desire to learn more
- Fine attention to detail
The working hours are Monday to Thursday, 8.30am until 5.15pm and Friday 8.30am until 4.30pm.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.