Finance Analyst, Record to Report, Accountant Processes, 6m's
Finance Analyst, Record to Report, Accountant Processes, 6 months, Warwic006B
Finance Analysts to join a successful and dynamic team. The role will be supporting Record to Report, assisting Finance Business Partners with a number of projects and initiatives.
The initial approval is 6 months with the potential to extend further or even become permanent with the client in the future (although permanent employment is not assured).
Skills and Experience Required
- Fully qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Experience with a large range of accounting processes
- Experience of working within a large corporate environment
- Understanding of SAP (basic knowledge is fine)
- Strong MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Macros etc)
- As required, complete a full range of accounting processes, including intercompany accounting, treasury accounting, accruals processing and consolidation.
- Responsible for helping to ensure that the team achieves its month end deadlines by completing accurate and timely postings, reconciliations and analytical review of general ledger entries.
- Is a subject matter expert in relation to assigned areas of the general ledger, initially including month end accruals, loan loss reserve, treasury and fixed assets. Take ownership of these areas throughout the month and at close.
- Maintain understanding and review processes of areas of the GL that are posted to and reconciled by non-Finance departments.
- Involvement in projects that impact the Accounting team
- Constantly seek to introduce process efficiencies, discussing with management and implementing change.
- Deal with Internal Audit and External audit team where required, promoting the control environment and building strong relationships.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on martin.boulton @ pontoonsolutions.com
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.