Customer Service Adviser - Tracking (National Careers Service)
Location: Hanley, Stoke on Trent
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Full time, Permanent
Do you hold a level 2 qualification in Customer Service?
We are recruiting for a Job and Learning Adviser to support delivery of the National Careers Service in Stoke on Trent & Staffordshire by tracking, capturing and recording positive progression by the customer in work or learning since accessing the face to face service.
The role will involve tracking customers through phone and email contact to achieve job or learning outcomes, work closely with Careers Advisers to implement tracking process targeted at customers who have engaged with the service within a 12-week period and ensuring accurate inputting of job and learning outcomes onto ESyNCS system.
You will also communicate targeted learning and employment opportunities to customers to support progress and liaise with training providers and partners to capture evidence for job and learning outcomes.
- Have a minimum of Customer Service Level 2 qualification.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills and have ability to work with people on all levels.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to work to targets.
- Organised and structured approach.
- Flexible and adaptable, self-motivated with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as under own initiative in a demanding environment.
- Able to work flexible hours as and when required.
- An understanding of and commitment to promoting equality and diversity.
"Prospects is committed to promoting equality of opportunity, valuing diversity and eliminating discrimination, as a core value.
We are determined that the principles of equality and diversity will underpin all our activities.
We welcome applications from every section of the community, particularly from people with disabilities who are underrepresented in the Company."