Manufacturing Quality Assurance Engineer
Manufacturing Quality Assurance Engineer (Fixed Term Contract - Minimum 12 Months)
My client, a leading well known manufacturer, is looking to recruit a Manufacturing QA Engineer to join their established & successful team on a FTC basis.
This role is project based with its main purpose to help drive the business to achieving its IATF16949:2016 Accreditation and be responsible for all Manufacturing Quality activities in compliance with IATF16949:2016.
Flexi working time system is available for the successful candidate.
Purpose of Role:
Reporting to the Head of Quality, you will drive the implementation & adherence to best in class standardised procedures and processes throughout the site.
To be successful you will have experience and a full understanding of IATF16949:2016 requirements
You MUST also be able to demonstrate experience of the implementation of Quality procedures & documentation from scratch, for example, PPAP's, APQP, FMEA's, Control Plans
AS MQA Engineer you MUST be a proactive character, who can work with minimal supervision and be a leader not a follower
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role within Tier 1 / Tier 2 Automotive environment
- Experienced with Quality Management Systems - development & implementation
- Demonstrable understanding of IATF16949:2016 & ISO9001:2015
- Experience of resolving complicated issues (problem solving tools)
- Comprehensive understanding of quality tools and their application including APQP, SPC, 8D, PPS, FAIR, PSW, Controls Plans & FMEA. This will include the implementation and roll out from scratch where required
Reporting to the Quality Manager on a day to day basis the key roles and responsibilities are:
- Drive the implementation and adherence to Best in Class standardised procedures and processes throughout the business.
- Drive the achievement of best in class standards into the manufacturing operations, providing advice and guidance
- Raising vendor 8Ds and ensuring timely and robust responses in line with company requirements.
- Ensure control plans are in place that cover all key manufacturing processes
- Support the implementation of control plans at key points of the manufacturing process and ensure they are audited at regular audits
- Ensure compliance to IATF16949:2016
- Lead the development & implementation of improved Quality process controls across all manufacturing processes in order to drive a zero quality defect tolerant culture.
- Ensure the understanding, implementation & compliance with relevant Quality standards.
- Implement SOP's and work instructions to ensure compliance to ISO9001 & TS16949
- Implement & carry out audits and tracking corrective actions as required.
Alcester, Evesham, Leamington Spa, Stratford upon Avon, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Birmingham, Kidderminster
For more information, please email your CV to:
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com