Alexander Daniels have been engaged to work with a globally recognised business in recruiting a Systems Accountant to join their growing dynamic Finance team. The primary purpose is the involvement in the day-to-day operation of the Group's global financial reporting.
The Systems Accountant will work within the Group Finance System team, teamworking alongside the Finance functions at both Group and divisional levels.
The primary purpose is the involvement in the day-to-day operation of the Group's global financial reporting and data capture system "Oracle Financial Management" (HFM) incorporating maintenance, development, support and security of the Group's management (internal), statutory (External)and forecasting accounting and taxation models. Oracle Smart view is well embedded across the Group for both the submission of results and subsequent reporting.
The team is responsible for:
- Implementation of Hyperion reporting
- Change management
- Hyperion usage and regular training inputs.
- Involvement with Group Reporting team at key points of monthly, half year and annual accounts process in the preparation of documents as required
- Providing technical systems support for Group Reporting
- Group Services team's process improvement / lean activities.
We are looking for a newly qualified accountant either (ACCA or CIMA or ACA) with advanced excel skills, of which VBA experience would be desirable but not essential.
On offer, is the opportunity to work with a well-known global brand, that have a lovely culture along with excellent benefits and genuine prospects to advance your career.