Permanent Night Transport Planner Required
Transport Planner (Nights)
Do you have experience as a professional Transport Planner?
Are you looking to expand your skill-set with on of our prestigious clients?
We are currently recruiting for a professional Night Transport Planner to join our client who is based in Birmingham.
If you enjoy a varied workload and are flexible to work rotating weeks, then this could be the next career move for you!
In return you will receive an annual salary of between £25,000 and £29,000.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client, we would love to hear from you.
Our client is offering this position on a full-time/permanent basis.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Participate in Pre-briefs / De-briefs, ensuring that all legislation is being adhered to
- Complete mandatory paperwork accurately
- Actively engage in continuous improvement, ensuring that suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to line managers
- Work from 1800 on each shift
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company
- Assist and support with the compliance and scheduling of the department
- Be proactive and report any delays immediately
You will be:
- In regular contact with customers, ensuring that accurate information is reported
- Understanding, calm, professional and a team player
- Knowledgeable of Drivers' Hours legislation
- Experience in working within a similar role
- Required to work rotating weekly shifts
- Compliant within the busy Transport Office
If you are interested in this role or would like further information, please call Katy Perry on
You can also email your current CV to