Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a successful PLC based in the Black Country. As the Financial Accountant, you will report directly in the Financial Controller and have visibility with Senior Management from the off set. This is an excellent opportunity to move into industry and take ownership of the accounts with the support of the wider finance team.
The responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will be:-
- Production of statutory accounts, including consolidated accounts.
- Review the accounts produced by other members of the finance team and provide feedback.
- Act as the main point of contact with the Groups external auditors
- Produce quarterly financial accounts and supporting analysis and commentary for the Groups Bond reporting requirements.
- Other adhoc duties which fall in to the Financial Accountant remit.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA Qualified and come from a practice background. This opportunity would suit a first move from practice.
In addition you need to be driven, strong communicator and able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
The successful Financial Accountant will benefit from working in a forward thinking business who invest in their staff.
In order to apply for the Financial Accountant please submit your details below and do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything.