Group Infrastructure Project Manager - R1062
Manage medium complex and/or medium risk projects. Define and maintain project scope, and ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget, and to quality. Lead a team to deliver the required outcome. May also be involved in pre-sales activities when required.
Location: Flexible location with frequent travel
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Manages the day-to-day operational aspects of a work stream within a large project, lead a medium-scale project, or manage multiple small-scale projects; ensure work stream/project is delivered within timeframes and budgets.
- Ensures project is planned and run effectively, and escalation occurs appropriately.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally in order to achieve project objectives.
- Achieves profitability and customer satisfaction on projects through astute commercial management and control
- Produce required project documentation to enable successful project outcomes.
- Produce management reports to provide up to date information on project status and progress.
- Coordinate and plan resource requirements to ensure project deliverables are completed within agreed timescales and budget.
- Compliant with projects lifecycle and methodology to deliver to best practice.
- May be involved in presales when required.
- May be required to estimate and price the project element of a proposal to scope the project requirements.
- Lead, coach and mentor less experienced team members to aid their development and increase capability across the Daisy group.
- Demonstrates and works to DAISY behaviors.
- Is compliant to Daisy internal processes.
- Prince2 Practitioner qualification or equivalent.
- ISEB or APM qualified
- Experience of working in a project team on at least 2 medium-scale, or small-scale multiple projects
- Knowledge of full project lifecycle: initiation, managing stage boundaries, change management, risk management, and the principles of running projects.
- Excellent time management, communication, organisation, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well within a team, and also with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Proven experience of Microsoft applications.
- Manages own and others workload.
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.