Quest Employment are currently recruiting for an Office Manager for their client who is a family owned company has been expanding for the 35 years. This role is a temporary to permanent role and once permanent would be an increase in annual salary.
Our client is a well-established client who creates handcrafted interior solutions including bespoke furniture and wardrobes. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of the showroom and office staff. You will need to ensure that reports are completed to summarise workload and other general managerial tasks.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
• Answering telephone and directing calls
• Receiving and organising customers’ requests for appointments – liaising with designers and customers
• Processing payments and keeping of financial records
• Contact point for problem resolution
• Keeping information accessible by sorting and filing paper/certificates and E-documents.
• Preparing reports and summarising data.
• Sourcing and ordering of resources and equipment
• Work with office staff to coordinate mid-month and month end reporting
Applicants to have the following Skills, Abilities, Experience and Knowledge :
• 2 years managerial experience
• Relevant qualifications in IT and administration – CLAIT/NVQ/NOCN or equivalent
• Strong systems aptitude and must be proficient in, Word and Excel and Access
• Handling Cash and Banking processes
• Ability to multi task and work within given timescales
• Great attention to detail and highly organised
• Customer Service Skills
• Confident communication skills, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work pro-actively and to work under own initiative