Junior Marketer, part time/extra job for student
An opportunity if you are looking for a career in digital marketing and want hands-on experiences from inbound marketing, content marketing, marketing automation and similar concepts.
EazyStock is a "startup" within Syncron, a global market leading company developing systems for logistics and inventory management. While Syncron’s client base includes enterprises like JCB, Mazda and British Gas, EazyStock is targeting small and medium sized companies that need to guarantee fast deliveries without tying up too much capital in redundant inventory.
We at EazyStock are a small, entrepreneurial and international team distributed in UK, Sweden, Germany, the US and India, developing and selling the best SaaS-product in the market. Our go-to-market strategy is primarily digital and we focus on optimizing our digital channels, developing a marketing automation machine and establishing us as a leading brand. To complement this we also perform a number of outbound campaigns like events, SEM, affiliate marketing and more.
Now we need help with both inbound and outbound marketing activities as well as sales support on the UK market.
As a Junior Marketer you will:
- Work with concepts like inbound and content marketing
- Assist sales with market research and social sales campaigns
- Produce content like blog posts, white papers, infographics, videos and more for the UK market
- Make sure that the UK web page is updated and search engine optimized
- Produce landing pages, emails and workflows in our marketing automation system Hubspot to attract, educate and convert leads.
- Analyse lead flows, traffic and conversions and based on that make improvements that help us reach our sales targets
- Keep the UK lead database up to date
- Work with events and webinars
- Help organising activities together with our partners
- Have the possibility to flexible working hours and work from home or from our office in central Birmingham
We think you:
- Are studying business, marketing, communication or similar higher level education. Perhaps give examples of suitable programs/universities?.
- Are an excellent writer and know the art of creating engaging texts and copy
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where curiosisy, innovation and agility is the key to success
- Possess project management skills and can work independent as well as engage colleagues to achieve the best possible quality.
- Is passionate about digital marketing and has a tehcnology interest
- Has previously had extra jobs during your studies where you have demonstrated drive and initiative
- Can show examples of texts like blog posts, articles or marketing material that you have produced
- Bonus skills are experience from entrepreneurship, blogging, social media marketing and software like Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator, WordPress and SEO.
Please submit your cv and tell us why you are the right person for the job!