Project Manager - Creative Agency, Birmingham
Birmingham based Design and Publishing house are looking for a proactive, customer-focused Project Manager to nurture and delight their customers through the delivery of creative and media services.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and understanding of both digital and print media, strong communications skills, the ability to engage, persuade and manage a diverse range of clients through a series of commercial activities.
These activities include design, photography, video, artworking, web development and printing.
All projects are subject to tight timescales and require delivery within a pressurised environment. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing multiple projects with dynamic timetables, updating the customer and managing their expectations and simultaneously brokering service delivery from internal members of the studio and external suppliers.
• Working with the sales team to take and understand project briefs.
• Managing multiple dynamic project timetables.
• Translating the briefs into project plans.
• Working with developers, designers, production and clients to ensure delivery deadlines are met.
Skills and experience required:
• Minimum 2 years project management experience or 1 year's investor relations experience.
• Organised with exceptional time management skills.
• Recent experience as a project manager.
• A good problem solver and communicator.
• Comfortable with technical subjects to explain them simply to clients.
• Experience managing budgets is desirable.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Self motivation and enthusiasm.
• An understanding of cloud based services Google Apps for Business including Gmail and Drive.
From £25 - 30k dependent on experience.
To apply please forward your CV along with your salary requirements asap.